Sunday 8 January 2017

Black Cowboy Coffee and Waffles

I'm not much of a sweet tooth but this is a sweet food I will eat!

The Black Cowboy does the best waffles. Black Cowboy Coffee and Waffles is located at the Elephant and Castle market outside the Shopping Centre.

I like John's attention to detail. This is his branded coffee cup.
John has made this business purely out of his love for waffles and coffee. He takes lots of pride in making his waffles and coffee. John is a really nice guy. He has made his cart by renovating and decorating a horse box, and has done everything all on his own.

My Dad and my sister at Black Cowboy.

I love the Black Cowboy's waffles for two reasons:

First, the dough has cinnamon in it. This means that you get an extra flavour that makes you want to eat it constantly.

Second, the Black Cowboy makes his waffles because of love.



Make sure to go taste his waffles. Either stick or liege. That's me in the photo eating a liege waffle, and my sister Aisha eating a stick waffle.

Rating: 5*

Maliq the good eater

Black Cowboy Coffee and Waffles, at the New Kent Road entrance of the Elephant and Castle Shopping Centre
www.blackcowboycoffeeandwaffles.com and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of yours kiddo, you'll be going places in life and I wish I had your gusto when I was your age. Thanks for the review. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much i love your waffles. Cannot wait for our interview together.

      Maliq the good eater

      Delete