Monday 15 May 2017

Top 10 Orlando Eats: 10-6

In the holidays I went on an amazing trip to Orlando in the sunshine state (Florida).

Here are numbers 10-6 on my top ten list of everything I ate there.  My top 5 will be revealed next week

10.  Hot Chocolate at IHOP



IHOP is a restaurant also know as the International House of Pancakes and this is the final hot chocolate I had there. I had the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted the first two times but this one beat them all. It was BIG and tasty. Every time we went there we played noughts and crosses and it became the game to play whenever we were waiting for anything😄


9. Funnel cake at Disney World



This is the funnel cake at Disney World. It is basically a deep fried doughnut with powdered sugar on top. It is the best thing to eat at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. It is dead easy to make if you have the right equipment. All you do is deep fry the dough and add powdered sugar on top👍


8. Noodles at a place whose name I forgot



To be honest I dont know what the place is called. All  I know is that it was in the Japanese section of EPCOT and it was good! The top dish was the main dish I had which was beef udon. I am sure you know what shredded beef is so I won't explain. However I will say that the udon is just thick noodles. The bottom dish is Miso soup. Miso soup is just soup and tofu. We were entertained by beautiful Japanese drumming.


7. Churro at Universal Studios


These aren't your ordinary churros. These are American churros. They are long, thick and full of sugar. They are heated up and are lovely to eat. These are sold all around Universal world resort.  And that's my sister Aisha.


6. Turkey leg at Universal studios 



What I am eating is a GIANT turkey leg. It is lovely and is sold where the churros are. All there is to say about this is that it is BIG, NICE and hard to finish. My family couldn't finish a whole one.

Be sure to stay tuned for the Top 5

Maliq the good eater

No comments:

Post a Comment